07 January 2012

Delights of christmas gifts














How delighted i was to recieve two "Aromatic Bunch". Perfume Diffuser. Today starts the New year for me.. The house is all clean and tidy.. everything back in their places, and a sense of normality and peace around the cottage.
I have a feeling of well being today.. feels like an early spring, feelings of lovely things to come.

One Bunch will go to my bathroom.. The other to my bedroom.. I will light the sticks early afternoon and enjoy the beautiful fragrance around the cottage, and of course the candels to add atmosphere.

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday.. hope that you all enjoy your christmas presents.

5 comments:

  1. Ah! how I wish that my home was ready to greet the Spring. I shall have to get out my hoover, my feather duster and get cracking. I am building up to it, but not quite there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary,

    There is no rush for anything really. Its just that my cottage was rather cluttered after the grandchildren leaving things all over .. Its nice to have a little normality again, and the weather helps.. its beautiful here in Alentejo at the moment.
    Enjoy your weekend..
    val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val - I understand so much! Me too I have started to declutter the house. I need air to breathe. Isn'it funny how we were decorating in madness and now we need the change... I love to make plans how I will do this and that. First my windows need cleaning they barely let the sunshine in... Love those canddles and I am sure the fragrance is a joy for the nose. I know you love it! Have a happy evening! Christa PS. Hubby says thank you for the good wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its mother nature Christa.. we like to keep our nest in order.
    I enjoy sitting in my home when its all lovely and clean and just how i want it.
    wishing you a joyfull Sunday..
    xx val

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post. Now you can use this india b2b marketplace to promote christmas gifts import & export business.

    ReplyDelete