03 January 2012

A sunny tuesday morning





Dear blogger friends.. I have been working all morning to try to retrieve my old blog page..
My computer crashed last evening.. I have filled in countless "fill in this and fill in that".. Its the first time in years, that i have just wanted to shut it all down.
I have lost my gmail account.. and other stuff..very annoying. I have plodded on, feeling very sorry for myself, as i love to read all your lovely blogs and comment on them..
Thank you all for following me. I have made such lovely friends and look forward to visiting you all and hope you continue to visit me.
Some of you , have such beautiful exciting blogs a joy to read.
Please forgive the changes. I still have so much to learn about the blogging process. I hope this reaches you all.!
I have an old blog that is vals, wihout the '... my blog is..( val's alentejo blog..)

Eventualy I calmed down.. made a nice cup of tea, told me myself.."start all over again val".. then took my camera and went to see my poor winter garden, and take a couple of photos.. I found another rose, hiding behind one of the bushes.. the photo formatt is not correct.. but i will get there..
I am surprised that some of the flowers are still blooming, inspite of the frosty mornings and cold nights. We have had however lovely sunny days.. with that slight chilly winter wind.
I scattered some stale bread on the ground for the birds..they love that.
Wishing you a happy 3rd January..




1 comment:

  1. Oh Val! I am so sorry for you! Computers can be so very bad and evil! I am happy though that you calmed down! It would be a catastrophe if you stopped blogging! As I can see you managed to post again and that is really great! I am amazed what flower still bloom in your paradise! Here the weather was springlike yesterday and today but I think there will be snow tomorrow. Funny and strange winter this year... Have a nice evening and big hugs from Christa

    ReplyDelete