12 January 2012

"Its just a bag"!!!








This could be the one!!!









just love the bow..this would be special!

can see myself with this one..purple roses!

.
Reminding myself to keep focused.. "its only a bag"!



One of my christmas gifts from my son Miguel.. a beautiful Hermes dark navy blue purse.. It needs a bag, yes indeed is does.

Another fetish of mine.. hand bags, of all colours shapes and sizes. I tell myself every time i go shopping for a bag, that is--- twice a year. January and June-" dont stress, its just a bag".. but deep down within.. my concience is telling me.."no no..its not just a bag.. its part of me, and i go to great lengths to find the one that i think will suit me..and try to keep focused on what i should buy.
I always go to specific hand bag shops . I like that, i will be in there for at least 2 hours, looking at all the most gorgeous handbags ,it gives me a mental block. My daughter always tells me, take care. "mum, she says..buy a sensible bag", no teenager bags" !..that is of course her point of view. We have had many a laugh about some of my choices in handbags. I do try to keep my bags sensible..but am very tempted at all the lovely fancy handbags around. My preference is a shoulder bag, for me its more practical . It cant be too small, as i seem to put all and sundry in my bag.
I am in need of a change, its the new year . So I will be off to the shops on saturday to buy myself a new winter handbag. Its going to be difficult. I want to buy them all. But however, must stay focused.
I wonder if any of you dear friends , have difficulty in buying a handbag.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post Val! I wish you good luck and lots of fun on your quest for the perfect bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your shopping Val. I always need volume in my bag to carry everything I want, but I do not like them to look bulky. Surprisingly I bought my last one on a plane from the duty free trolly!
    Like the look for your blog - crisp and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks In my wild eden

    just some fun writing.. i just need a sensible bag..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, i dont like bulky bags.. didnt know they sold bags on planes!
    thats exciting.
    Thanks for your comments Rosemary..
    I am still not liking this new blogging blog.. but will get there.

    ReplyDelete